About 70 km from Ho Chi Minh City, there are places like Hieu Liem, Vinh Cuu, Ma Da, War Zone D and Tri An Lake, which are familiar and strange to backpacking travelers. .
Trian River Trekking and Camping is a local service for discovering the beauty of Tri An Lake, experiencing feeling among the enormous lagoon and learning the skills of survival in the water. Register now to join the Meerkat Team experience!
TRIAN RIVER TREKKING AND CAMPING
Shared By: MEERKAT team
What we'll do :
- 9:00 am: Departure from La Nga bridge, go motorboat, after 45 - 60 minutes will be out in the middle of the lake
- 10:00 am Camping at the dessert island (uninhabited)
- 10:30 am Shower and relax under the great sky
- 12:00 am Lunch, fishing and rest
- 1:00 pm Go boat on the lake, explore the life of fishermen on the vast lake
- 2:00 pm Fishing for relaxation around the island.
- 3:00 pm Swimming, fishing, watching beautiful sunset on the lake.
- 5:00 pm Preparing for BBQ
- 7:00 pm Camping fire - BBQ party
- 10:00 pm Going to bed, lying to hear the waves between the vast land
- 5:00 am Wake up to see the sunrise
- 6:00 am Morning sunrise - Take pictures with the wild nature of the lake
- 7:00 am Having breakfast
- 8:00 am Learning the skills of survival on the lake
- 9:00 am Leaving the island back to the mainland
- 11:00 am End the journey to conquer Tri An Lake
What we'll provide :
Where we'll be :
- You’ll self-transfer to the pickup location is La Nga Bridge. A motorboat’ll pick you up there.
Flexible Policy :
- Flexible cancellation: Full refund will be issued for cancellation made at least 48 hours prior to the activity
- Preparation time before customer can book next class: 8 hours
See Details Flexible Policy