A new experience: watching the sunset on the Saigon River. You will be immersed in the heart of Saigon - a city known as the Pearl of the Far East, you will explore the canals and surrounding river on a luxury tourist speedboat. It’s certainly an unforgettable memory in your life.
SÀI GÒN RIVER SUNSET
Shared By: SAI GON RIVER SUNSET
What we’ll do :
- 3:30 pm: Your guide will meet you in the lobby of your hotel and bring you by minivan to our speedboat at Tan Cang pier.
- 4:00 pm: Depart by speedboat and observe the bustling, historic city from the water. Explore winding canals and tributaries in a setting similar to the Mekong Delta, with traditional riverside landscapes and lush jungle expenses before watching the city’s skyline beautifully lit up at the sunset.
- 5:00 pm: Visit Mieu Noi floating temple, built in 18 century in the middle of Vam Thuat River, which is considered to be one of the most unique architectural works in Vietnam. This is the highlight of our Saigon Sunset Cruise.
- 6:00 pm: Arrive back at Tan Cang pier. Les Rives’ staff will transfer you back to your hotel.
What we’ll provide :
Where we’ll be :
We’ll pick-up and drop off at centrally located hotels (Please note we only pick-up and drop off at hotel located in district 1, district 2 and district 3)
- Adult: 1,399,000 VNĐ
- Child (under 12yrs): 980,000 VNĐ
- Infant (0- 3yrs): Free charge
Flexible Policy :
- Flexible cancellation: Full refund will be issued for cancellation made at least 48 hours prior to the activity
- Preparation time before customer can book next class: 8 hours
See Details Flexible Policy