Brewery Tours "Behind the scenes "
At East West Brewing Co. we will be offering Brewery Tours where you can get a “behind the scenes” look into the action and craftsmanship behind our beers. Here you can immerse yourself in the history of the EWB brand, experience the entire craft brewing process, taste the special malts, smell the hops along with the various fresh ingredients delivered and used for our beers.
You’ll be able to visit our brewery and meet the brewer, ask questions, and tell them your opinion and so on. We brew onsite and at our location, thus you’ll be drinking the freshest beer straight from the source — our brewery.
What we’ll do :
- We will also provide Brewing Classes. Spend 3 hours with our brewer to learn and develop your own recipe for your own beer. Share the beer that you created with your friends and family.
- We will help you bottle your beer, so you can bring your very own beer home.
Standard: 100 liters/barrel
- This is a very exclusive activity here at East West Brewing Co. and we encourage those who are interested to book well in advance because there is a lot of preparation required prior to the brewing process. Please contact sales directly and book at least 30 days in advance so that we can schedule time slots, availability, and pricing.
What we’ll provide :
Where we’ll be :
- We are located in the heart of District 1, Saigon, an area that brings together the local community, expats and tourists from around the world.
- Our customers expect more when it comes to dining. As such, we use only the finest, natural ingredients for our menu – and that includes every item, from appetizers to beer selections.
- This is a very exclusive activity here at East West Brewing Co. and we encourage those who are interested to book well in advance because there is a lot of preparation required prior to the brewing process.
- Please contact sales directly and book at least 30 days in advance so that we can schedule time slots, availability, and pricing.
In addition, EAST WEST BREWING has weekly Sunday Brunch - Kegs N 'Eggs on Sunday from 11am to 2pm. This is a brunch buffet (complimentary breakfast with lunch) and free craft beer. Cost is 750k ++
Flexible Policy :
- Flexible cancellation: Full refund will be issued for cancellation made at least 48 hours prior to the activity
See Details Flexible Policy