Ao Dai Exhibition honours the proudful traditional beauty of the Vienamese national costume
Through more than 100 original and restored artifacts exhibited formally, visitors have a thorough knowledge of the formation and development of the Vietnamese Áo Dài in each historial period, from Áo Dài Tứ Thân (traditional four-paneled gown) of the 17th Century, Áo Dài Năm Thân (five-paneled aristocratic gown) of the 18th Century, Áo Long Bào Hoàng Thái Tử (Imperial Dragon Robe for Crown Prince) worn by King Bảo Đại when he ascended the throne in 1927, the first modern Áo Dài in early 1930s, and Áo Dài gowns which Vietnamese well-known artists in many artistic fields worn at their prominent life and career events, and Áo Dài collections of famous designers in Việt Nam.
Áo Dài Exhibition is located at the 2nd floor of Saigon House, a cultural house on Nguyễn Huệ Pedestrian Street, the busiest area in the HCM City’s downtown.
AO DAI EXHIBITION SAI GON
Shared By: SAIGON SIGNATURE
04 Hours Total
Offered In English
What we'll do :
- Tourists are aware of the formation and development of Ao Dai Vietnam through each historical period from Ao Dai in the 17th century, Ao Dai in the 18th century, Ao Dai, when Prince Bao Dai Ascended to the throne in 1927.
- The modern Ao Dai of the early 1930s, Ao Dai celebrities of Vietnam have worn at prominent events in their lives when dedicating and shining in many fields of art, Collection of Ao Dai of famous designers in Vietnam.
What we'll provide :
Where we'll be :
- Ao Dai Exhibition on the second floor of Saigon House, a cultural house located on Nguyen Hue pedestrian street, the busiest area in the center of Ho Chi Minh City.
- Opening hours: 10am - 8pm daily
- Ao Dai Exhibition is located on the second floor of Saigon House, Nguyen Hue Walking Street, the busiest area in the center of Ho Chi Minh City.
- Museum of Long An is located: Address: 206/19/30 Long Thuan, Long Phuoc Ward, District 9, Ho Chi Minh City. Ho Chi Minh.
Reviews on Saigonyo
Flexible Policy :
- Flexible cancellation: Full refund will be issued for cancellation made at least 48 hours prior to the activity
- Preparation time before customer can book next class: 8 hours
See Details Flexible Policy